NuGEN Machineries Ltd specializes in manufacture of ‘Trimans’ Conventional, NC and CNC Hydraulic Press Brakes, Shears and other sheet metal working machines for the last three decades in India. The manufacturing facility is based near Ahmedabad, Gujarat State, which is approximately 500 kilometers north of Mumbai and has a workforce of 80 persons, out of which 15 are qualified Engineers. The company is run by technocrats and professional directors who work full time in various functional areas such as Product Design & Improvements, Marketing, Contracts Execution, After Sales Service, Quality Control, Finance and Customer Supports according to their area of specialization and core competence.
Nugen has pioneered and introduced the Rear Cylinder Hydraulic Press Brakes in India, The company has also designed and manufactured variable Rake Hydraulic Shears with in-house R&D efforts and has installed nearly 2000 Press Brakes and Shears in India and abroad. Nugen has also successfully designed and manufactured Special Purpose Presses and plants for manufacturing SAW pipes (Press Cap. 1500MT X 6000MM), Hydro. Tube Tester, Extrusion Presses (500MT) and Welding Electrode Plants.
Marketing Network ::
NuGEN has Regional Marketing Executive in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai to take care of marketing and service support in the respective regions.
Facts and figures related to the Company ::
- Year of Inception: 1982
- IEC Code No.: 0891007806
- Factory Area: 50,000 Square Feet
Memberships and Affiliations ::
- Indian Machine Tools Manufacturers Association (IMTMA)
- Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC)
- Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI)*
- Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA)
Key Persons ::
- Samir Merchant, Managing Director
- M. D. Chauhan, Director
- N. R. Badrakia, Vice-President (Technical)
- A. A. Chandavarkar, Vice-President (Marketing)
- Mrs. L. S. Merchant, Vice-President (Finance)